According to p.p. 4 item 6 of the Order of formation of the List of scientific professional editions of Ukraine changes were made to requirements of registration of articles.
Requirements for the design of articles
Articles submitted to the journal should have:
- in Ukrainian and English: title of the article, annotation (not less than 1800 characters), keywords that determine the subject of the article, information about the authors;
- standard bibliographic lists, designed in accordance with the requirements of the standard bibliographic description "Bibliographic record. Bibliographic Description ”(DSTU 7.1: 2006);
- UDC (can be identified at teacode.com / online / udc);
- information about the authors;
- expert opinion (“Expert Opinion on the Possibility of Publishing Materials in the Press and Other Mass Media”);
- be carefully edited and preferably accompanied by a review;
Article volume 9 000 or 18 000 thousand characters (with spaces);
- Graphic materials may be included in the text - drawings, tables, etc. Drawings and tables should be named. The text of the article should include links to graphic materials. Font - Times New Roman, 14. Page options - margins: upper, lower, left and right - 2 cm. Spacing 1.5.
- The article together with the application for publication and the expert opinion can be sent by e-mail (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,) or regular mail with a paper and electronic version attached to any of the media (CD, DVD, flash). Files must be named after the first author, for example, "Suprunenko". You cannot put multiple articles in one file.
- For contacts with the editorial office, specify the postal address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail.
UDC NAME OF ARTICLE(in capital letters).
Author's last name and initials. Full name of the organization (blank line)
Annotations: in Ukrainian and English. Structure of annotations: surname and initials of the author, title of the article, text of the annotation. Keywords in Ukrainian and English. Keyword volume: 5-10 words. Introduction: relevance, analysis of research and publications (with reference to literature sources), highlighting previously unresolved issues to which the article is devoted. Purpose and objectives. The author may also include: the object, subject, methods and organization of the study. Research results. The section should contain a statement of the main material of the study with a full justification of the obtained scientific results. Conclusions. Prospects for further research in this area. Literature. All literature used in writing the article should be presented in the text in the form of a link (in square brackets). (blank line) Author's surname and initials in English. Translation of the last name and title of the article is required!
ATTENTION TO THE AUTHORS OF THE ARTICLES! THE AUTHOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE ARTICLE.
ALL AUTHORS OF ARTICLES MUST send the Author's certificate in two languages (Ukrainian and English) with the following information:
- last name, first name, patronymic of the author in full form;
- place of occupation
- occupied position;
- contact phones (mobile phone).