According to the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine № 1609 from 09. 12 .2013 the "Foreign Affairs" edition is included in the list of scientific professional publications on historical sciences approved by the Department of certification of the Ministry of Education of Ukraine, in which the results of the dissertation research for obtaining the scientific degrees of doctor and candidate of sciences can be published.
Requirements for the design of articles
Articles submitted to the journal should have:
- in Russian and English: article title, abstract (4-6 lines), keywords that define the subject of the article, information about the authors;
- standard bibliographic lists, designed in accordance with the requirements of the standard bibliographic description "Bibliographic record. Bibliographic Description ”(DSTU 7.1: 2006);
- UDC (can be identified at teacode.com / online / udc);
- information about the authors;
- expert opinion (“Expert Opinion on the Possibility of Publishing Materials in the Press and Other Mass Media”);
- be carefully edited and preferably accompanied by a review;
Article volume 9 000 or 18 000 thousand characters (with spaces);
- Graphic materials may be included in the text - drawings, tables, etc. Drawings and tables should be named. The text of the article should include links to graphic materials. Font - Times New Roman, 14. Page options - margins: upper, lower, left and right - 2 cm. Spacing 1.5.
- The article, together with the application for publication and expert opinion, may be sent by e-mail (e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org) or by regular mail with paper and electronic attachments on any of the media (CD, DVD, flash). Files should be named according to the name of the first author, for example, “Suprunenko”. You cannot put multiple articles in one file.
- For contacts with the editorial office, specify the postal address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail.
UDC NAME OF ARTICLE(in capital letters).
Author's last name and initials. Full name of the organization (blank line)
Annotations: in Russian, Ukrainian and English. Annotation structure: author's surname and initials, article title, annotation text. Keywords in Russian, Ukrainian and English. Keyword volume: 5-10 words (blank line) Introduction: relevance, analysis of research and publications (citing literary sources), highlighting previously unresolved issues that the article focuses on. Purpose and tasks. The author may also include: the object, subject, methods and organization of the study. Research results. The section should contain a summary of the main research material with full justification of the scientific results obtained. Conclusions. Prospects for further research in this area. Literature. All literature used in the writing of the article should be presented in text in the form of a link (in square brackets). (blank line) Author's last name and initials in English. Translation of the surname and the title of the article are required!
ATTENTION TO THE AUTHORS OF THE ARTICLES! THE AUTHOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE ARTICLE.
ALL AUTHORS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO SUBMIT THE COPYRIGHT HELP WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- full name of the author;
- place of occupation
- occupied position;
- work address - index, city, organization name, street, house number;
- home address - index, street, house and apartment number, city, country;
- contact phones (mobile phone).